The SGG is hoping to hire a Technology Intern to support its e-conferencing efforts, which include high profile virtual events and seminars. While the position is unpaid, our internship program will introduce you to the world of international affairs, state building and post-conflict reconstruction. Interns are expected to devote 10 hours to the position each week.
- Bachelor’s degree or current student in the field of information technology or computer science.
- Web design skills required.
- Knowledge of e-conferencing or e-learning systems is a strong asset.
- Graphic design skills are an asset.
- Knowledge of political science or international relations is an asset but is not required.
- Strong ability to plan, organize, prioritize work, and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Ability to apply attention to detail and consistently produce timely and error-free work.
We invite candidates to send a short cover letter explaining their background and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Applications is February 17