Location: Toronto, Canada.
Type: Full Time.
Residency requirements: Canadian or Permanent Resident of Canada.
As a startup company providing innovative technologies for secure computing in data centers and cloud service providers, SHIELD Crypto Systems, Inc. is looking for experienced, talented and self-driven Computer Science graduate of the position of C++ Software Developer who will contribute in building SHIELD’s core technology.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a high-growth Canadian technology company with the ambition of expanding globally.
- Develop the architectural design of secure computation algorithms.
- Evaluate and analyze performance of full systems and drive performance improvements.
- Design and develop libraries and APIs for the core software.
- Deploy our computing engine and algorithm library on major cloud platforms.
Qualifications required and absolutely necessary skills:
- Strong C++ programming skill.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong verification and debugging skills.
- Experience in applying fundamental concepts in Computer Science – Algorithms, Data Structures, etc.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Work experience in both Windows and Linux development environments.
- Excellent learner who can adopt new technologies quickly.
- Interest in solving complex, intellectually challenging problems.
- Interest in the creation of new and leading edge technology.
- Possess strong English written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to work hard in a fast paced environment to achieve deadlines.
Important skills that will be considered as a plus:
- GPU and Multi-threading programming skills using CUDA, OpenCL, MPI, OpenMP.
- Good knowledge and/or the ability to develop low latency, scalable, distributed and reliable applications.
We offer competitive compensation. This is your chance to be part of a growing company with all its exciting challenges and benefits. If you have the experience, motivation, and initiative for this fast paced fun start-up, please apply.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "C++ Software Developer" in the subject line. Only those under consideration for the position will be contacted. We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.