Room 77 ( http://www.room77.com ) is building the world's best hotel search engine, featuring room-level information that cannot be found anywhere else. Combining state-of-the-art search technology with the latest developments in 3D rendering, we're building innovative products to perform fast meta search and compute virtual views out of each hotel room.
- Founded in 2009; currently ~28 employees
- Fully funded (Series C) by leading VCs and Expedia
- Based in Silicon Valley (downtown Mountain View, California, two blocks from Caltrain station)
- Winner of multiple awards, including "Best Startup" at 2011 Launch conference and "Audience Favorite" at Web 2.0 Startup Expo
We're also looking for software QA engineers who are passionate about software product quality and have great attention to detail. You will be working alongside software engineers to test product features, identify and track problems and help improve overall product quality across web and mobile platforms.
We'll offer you:
- Generous cash / equity package
- Flexible work environment alongside a team of very talented people from around the globe
- Hands-on experience with building a successful startup
- Travel agent ID card for industry-insider discounts at many hotels and theme parks
- Comprehensive benefits
- A fun place to work!
Join us and be part of the next revolution that will change how people travel.
Both full-time and internship candidates are welcome.