DEPARTMENT: Medical Physics Department, Grand River Cancer Centre
POSITION: Full time Computer Programmer (contract term)
HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday
The computer programmer will be responsible for building graphical user interfaces using python language to integrate a variety of in-house computer codes. The person will be working with Medical Physicists in the development the software.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• A minimum of undergraduate degree in computer science or mathematics or a related program
• Strong mathematical skills background
• Excellent experience with python, web based programming, database, Matlab, etc.
• Excellent communication skills required
• Very good attendance and performance record required
To apply please submit your most recent résumé by email to: Dr. Ernest Osei, Head, Department of Medical Physics, Grand River Cancer Centre firstname.lastname@example.org