Come to San Francisco and learn what it's like to be on the ground floor of a venture-backed startup. We're a small, well-funded, fast-growing team tackling huge problems in mobile advertising. Each month we serve billions of ads, produce and process hundreds of terabytes of data, and ingest and analyze billions of data points about hundreds of millions of mobile devices.
This isn't your typical internship - you won't be fetching coffee while the rest of us work on all of the cool stuff. You'll be fully integrated into the engineering team and treated the same as the rest of us from day one. You'll learn what it's like to work on massive problems at massive scale, and you'll work side-by-side with the founding team.
Don't worry, just because we're going to throw you into the deep end doesn't mean we expect you to already know how to swim. We'll give you the engineering equivalent of those little orange floaties - you'll be assigned a mentor who will be dedicated to making sure you're up to speed and having a blast.
TapFwd is a tight-knit family. We don’t just work hard together, we have a ton of fun together too. We’ll go camping, check out secret beer gardens in the Marin Headlands, and visit our favorite spots in SF.
With that said, this job isn't for the faint of heart. We're looking for the best engineers who have a thirst for the fast-paced, high-impact world of San Francisco startups. Being one of the top engineers in your peer group is an absolute must.
Think you're up for the challenge? If so, drop us a line - we'd love to hear from you.
● Master of at least one scripting language (e.g., Ruby, Python, etc.) and at least one compiled language (e.g., Java, C/C++). Bonus points for Java and Ruby experience.
● Rising senior pursuing a CS degree from a top school (or equivalent experience and talent). A strong background in CS fundamentals is a must for this position.
● An appreciation for the delicate balance between expediency and elegance. You're a detail-oriented perfectionist who understands that sometimes "perfect is the enemy of good."
● You must be incredibly smart and a fantastic engineer. Bonus points if your friends have ever described you as a "beast."
● Excited to work in our awesome office in downtown San Francisco
Send all resumes (cover letter optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.