WatPD is currently seeking graduate students to mark reports for PD2: Critical Reflection and Report Writing from late-March to early-April. Students in this course must write a 16-20 page report which is worth 50% of their final grade. With over 1500 reports expected to be submitted, we need your help!
Strong candidates for this position will have:
- · a desire to support students in an online learning environment
- · previous marking and/or teaching experience (preferably post-secondary)
- · strong written communication skills
- · an ability to correct quality of writing errors
- · a good understanding of English grammar and syntax
To be eligible for this position, you must be available for training sessions in March that are held on campus at the University of Waterloo. Those who demonstrate a high level of competence will be offered additional marking opportunities.
Successful candidates will be given about 20-30 hours over 3 weeks in late-March to mid-April and be paid a rate of $31.15/hour.
To apply, email your résumé and cover letter byFriday, February 20, 2015 @ 5:00pm to:
Instructional Support Coordinator, PD2
Please note: Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about WatPD and PD2 please visit watpd.uwaterloo.ca.