Bridge Education Abroad Institute (BEAI) plans short programs all across the world to provide students with unique opportunities to experience different political cultures while strengthening their leadership and diplomacy skills. Our programs draw a diverse group of students together from all over the world to discuss pressing global issues while exchange cultural values. In a rapidly globalizing world, we believe these experiences are invaluable to the success of students in the global job market.
For the summer of 2015, we have one program scheduled in Dublin, Ireland and San Jose, Costa Rica during June, July and August. This program will include lectures from experienced professors and guest speakers from all over the globe, including the United States of America. A few of our professors include:
· Professor James Carras –
Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government. (Costa Rica)
· Previous Professor at M.I.T’s Department of Urban Studies and Planning
· Previous Community Development Advisor to the Mayor of Boston
· Prof. Dr. Timoey Agarin –
Prof. at the school of politics and international studies at Queens University
· Director of the Centre for the study of Ethnic Conflict
· Co-founder of the collaborative research network “Romanis in Europe: probing the limits of integration”
· Prof. Dr. Rory Costello – Course Director for European Studies at the University
of Limerick. (Ireland)
· PhD from Trinity College Dublin
· Previously worked at the University of Twente in the Netherlands and at the London School of Economics.
*All Ireland lectures will be held at Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork. All Costa Rica lectures will be held in San Ramon.
The students will enrich their knowledge of Costa Rica & Ireland’s history, international politics, and economics while also enjoying travel to famous and historic places. We also encourage students to get to know one another and share cultural values through planned social events.
· A tour of the Dáil (Irish Parliament)
· Field trips to Blarney Castle
· City of Lahinch
· Cliffs of Moher (Ireland’s most popular attraction) and more
· Manuel Antonio National Park
· Volcano Poás
· Coffee Plantation
· Sustainable Development Sites
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, email email@example.com.
To find more information about our program, you may visit:
Costa Rica: http://www.beainstitute.org/beai/costa-rica/