Applications are open for the Insight Data Engineering Fellows Program starting September 8th in Silicon Valley and, for the first time, New York City. The deadline is June 29th. Apply at http://www.insightdataengineering.com The program has been very successful over the last year, we now have nearly 40 Insight Data Engineering alumni working at over twenty companies including Airbnb, Apple, Facebook, Google, Intuit, Microsoft, Stitch Fix, and Yelp. Our Fellows have worked with industry leaders like Nathan Marz (creator of Apache Storm and Lambda Architecture) and the teams behind top open source projects to develop impressive projects using open source tools like Spark, Hadoop, Kafka and Cassandra. We're really excited to see the program continue to grow and evolve in Silicon Valley, and are looking for strong engineers for both Silicon Valley and New York this September. Insight program overview:
- If you are more interested in Data Science, please check out the Insight Data Science Fellows Program in Silicon Valley and New York.
- Insight is 7-week full-time professional training fellowship in Palo Alto, CA and New York City, NY.
- It's a free program sponsored by top companies. Need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs.
- The Data Engineering Program is for engineers and computer scientists planning to transition to a career in data engineering. (No PhD required)
- Dedicated office space; self-directed, project-based learning under the guidance of top industry data engineers.
- Alumni network of over 250 Insight Fellows who are now working in industry at leadingtech companies and cutting edge startups.
- Mentorship from Insight throughout the whole process, including during presentations at sponsoring companies and while interviewing.
Looking forward to your application!
The Insight Data Engineering Team