Mobile and Web Developer – 4 Month Intern Position
This is an exciting opportunity to work within Autodesk Research, one of the world’s leading industry research labs. You will be working on an innovative web and mobile application that will be deployed and showcased at the Autodesk University 2015 convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. This highly interactive system that involves an iOS or Android smartwatch app that interfaces with a web server on a local network. You will be contributing to the development of the required mobile and web technologies, testing, and debugging the system. Interested candidates should email their resume to Tovi Grossman: email@example.com.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the development of interactive Mobile apps (iOS or Android)
- An understanding of Mobile design patterns and coding conventions
- Experience with web app development, and integrating web apps with mobile apps
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team; ability to work with minimum supervision, self-drive
- Expertise in rapid prototyping, with the ability to quickly go from mock-ups to implementation
- Working knowledge of testing from unit to functional in a mobile context, and Agile development processes
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
About Autodesk Research
Autodesk Research is dedicated to innovation and discovery in all realms of design. Our interests range from methods to help users learn powerful digital prototyping tools, to visualization and simulation techniques which enable designers to achieve new levels of performance. Advancing the state of the art in human-computer interaction, computer graphics, and digital design technology, we collaborate openly with researchers at leading universities around the world.