Kaleidescape is a small, fast-paced company with a strong co-op program looking for motivated students. Many of us are former co-op students and we understand what’s important to co-ops. Our students work on front-line projects, we treat them like full members of the team, and most contribute as much to our success as full-time employees. In order to be considered for the May – August 2016 work term, please review the job descriptions and follow the instructions below:
- Applications for the May-August 2016 placement will be accepted from Jan 14/16 through January 23/16.
- Apply using the email address in each posting.
- Use the subject line: May 2016 Co-op Placement – position name
- Attach your resume, transcripts and any work term evaluations. (Resumes received without transcripts or work term evaluations will not be considered. If this is your first work term, please indicate.)
- If selected for an interview you will be contacted directly. Interviews will take place Feb 5 - 8/16.
- If you are a University of Waterloo student and enrolled in the co-op program there, please submit your resume through JobMine only.
- We are able to offer 4, 8 or 12 month work terms. Please indicate the length of work term that you are interested in.