Paid Summer Research Invitation for 2016 (NSF REU site)
Program: The Department of Computer Science and Engineering Department at Oakland University (Michigan) will conduct a 10-week summer research program for undergraduate students in 2016. The program is designed to infuse qualified undergraduates with enthusiasm toward both graduate level education and a career in research.
• 10 weeks full time research program from May 23rd through July 29th. Students can not be working or taking classes at the same time.
• Research in teams of 2 under close supervision by CSE faculty and graduate students.
• Variety of research topics available in Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace.
• Students receive a stipend of $5,000, meal allowance, and travel subsidy to attend a conference.
• Open to all undergraduate students who are graduating after August 15, 2016 (US citizens and permanent residents) with an interest in Computer Science and Engineering.
• Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures, plus a strong background in math.
• Students will be selected based on statement of interest, GPA and letters of recommendation.
Deadline for applications: March 15th, 2016
REU Dates: May 23rd – July 29th, 2016
For more information, including research projects and online application, please see