Did you know?
The Master of Data Analytics Program is accepting applications from Domestic Students (Canadians and Permanent Residents) for the September 2018 intake.
To be eligible for the program you need to have achieved the following:
- 75% average in your last 2 academic years
- Completed coursework with an academic score of 75% or above in the following courses:
o Linear Algebra
o Upper year course in Statistics, Actuarial Science, Financial Modelling/Math, or Math
o Computer Programming (1 full year course)*
International students, please contact Nick Shalagan by email – firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss applying for the September 2019 intake.
Domestic students who are interested in the program are encouraged to get in contact with us as soon as possible to review the admissions process
The Master of Data Analytics (MDA) at Western University is a 3-semester (1-year) course-based program that includes an Experiential Learning Opportunity in the final semester.
If you have questions about your eligibility for the program you can send an email to Nick Shalagan at email@example.com
Here’s why you should want to be in the MDA program:
The MDA program will provide you with:
- The knowledge of how to apply modern data analytics methods;
- An understanding of how data analytics methodology works, when to use it, its limitations;
- The ability to understand new extensions to existing methods as they are developed;
- The ability to be adaptable in a rapidly evolving field.
- The ability to break a problem down into its individual components and implement novel solutions
Faculty of Science
ph: 519-661-2111 x 84482