Friday, 10 March 2017

IBM Canada jobs

We are currently hiring Entry-Level Technical Consultants through the Consulting by Degrees program across various technical areas ranging from Mobile-Application development, IOT, Advanced Analytics, Data Science and many more next-generation technologies! Any undergrad/graduate student who have graduated post Jan 2015 or will be graduating anytime in 2017, are eligible to apply.

I have pasted the Job Posting below but students can always feel free to email me directly at tad@ca.ibm.com to expedite the process as I am one of the hiring/staffing managers in my practice.

- Job Posting

- Learn more about the Consulting by Degrees program 

I highly encourage all students to apply by March 15th, 2017 at the latest.

Tad Chisti, CSM®, CSPO®
Senior Consultant | Project Manager 

No comments:

Post a Comment